Grilled Octopus with White Beans and RadicchioNovember 22, 2016
Baccala SaladNovember 22, 2016
Linguine with Lobster and Herbs
Prep time: | Cook time: | Total time:
- Heat the Colavita Olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. After about 2 minutes and when garlic begins to brown, add the Colivita Spicy Marinara Sauce.
- Cook for several minutes and add the shellfish stock. Bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Bring the water to a boil and begin cooking the linguine, following package instructions.
- Add the cut up lobster meat and juices to the tomato sauce. Toss to combine and heat through. Add heavy cream and stir until blended. Mix in the chopped herbs. Taste for seasonings.
- Drain the linguine and toss with the lobster sauce. Serve immediately.