Prep time: | Cook time: | Total time:
This might be the easiest, heartiest salad you’ll ever eat! Simplicity is key here, so let your produce shine through and don’t forget the Colavita vinaigrette to dress it perfectly.
- 4c Sourdough bread, cubed and stale or toasted
- 3c Heirloom tomato, cubed
- 1c Kirby cucumber, sliced
- ⅓c shallot, sliced
- ½c ricotta salata, crumbled
- 1T parsley, roughly chopped
- 2T basil, roughly chopped
- Whisk together vinegar, garlic. Whisk in evoo, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss bread, tomatoes, cucumber, shallot, and ricotta salata in a bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. Let sit 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on how crunchy your bread is.
- Before serving, toss in basil and parsley.